Hello. I recently contacted you with the good news of our 2017 conference
location. I asked anyone who would be likely to need a hotel room to
contact me. If you are likely to attend and likely to stay in a hotel, and
have not yet contacted me, I would very much appreciate hearing from you.
This in no way obligates you, and we are not keeping track of names.

Thank you.
Jim Rosenbloom

--
Jim Rosenbloom