We are excited that so many of you have already registered for the 2016 AJL
Conference, "Libraries of the Future: Innovate, Integrate, Motivate," which
will take place from June 19-22 in Charleston, South Carolina. For those of you
who have not yet registered, keep in mind that the April 19 Full Early Bird
Registration deadline is just four weeks away. To register, please go to the
Upcoming Conference page of the AJL website where you will also find
information regarding fees, hotel, transportation, and frequently asked
questions.

Co-Chairs Shoshanah Seidman and Irene Munster, and their various committees,
have been working incredibly hard to put together a wonderful 51st annual
conference. We hope to see you there in June!

Please contact me with any registration questions at mjes...@comcast.net or
847-926-7903.

Marcie Eskin
AJL Conference Registrar