From: Hasafran
[mailto:hasafran-bounces+sseidman=northwestern....@lists.osu.edu] On Behalf Of
Stephanie L Gross
Sent: Monday, April 11, 2016 8:42 AM
To: books2gogh; Heidi Estrin
Cc: hasaf...@lists.service.ohio-state.edu
Subject: Re: [ha-Safran] FW: Has the School Library even got a future?

Yes, I forgot to mention that. And good idea about AJL and funding.

Stephanie (Sara Leah) Gross
MSLIS, MATESOL

Past Chair, AJL Mentoring

Pollack Library
Yeshiva University
500 West 185th Street
New York NY 10033-3229
646.592.4044

Skype: Stephanie.l.gross
http://www.linkedin.com/in/stephanielgross
http://yeshiva.academia.edu/StephanieLGrossMSLIS

“As we look ahead to the next century, leaders will be those who empower
others.” – Bill Gates.