I attended the opening as well and was very impressed with the collection,
the space, and of course the director! I got a library card and I am using
it. Great job, Lisa!

Annette

On Thu, Oct 6, 2016 at 11:05 AM, Martha McMahon <mmcma...@sinaiakiba.org>
wrote:

> Having attended the Sperber Library’s grand opening, I can wholeheartedly
> attest that the library is a fabulous space, a wonderful collection, and
> well worth a visit if you’re ever in L.A.  Lisa did a spectacular job!
>

> [image: email logo]
>

> *    Martha McMahon*  head librarian, Sinai Temple Blumenthal Library.
>
>     10400 Wilshire Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90024
>
> *   310-481-3215 <310-481-3215> (direct)  |  310-481-3218 <310-481-3218>
> (main)  |  **library.sinaitemple.org* <http://library.sinaitemple.org/>

Annette Goldsmith, PhD
Los Angeles, CA
Co-Editor, *Reading the World's Stories: An annotated bibliography of
international youth literature* (Rowman & Littlefield, Aug. 2016)
Lecturer, University of Washington Information School
Librarian, Sephardic Temple Tifereth Israel
Currently reading:  *Unusual Chickens for the Exceptional Poultry Farmer *by
Kelly Jones, illus. by Katie Kath (Knopf, 2015)

  "A book is like a world you can carry around with you." Liniers,
*Written and Drawn by Henrietta*  (TOON Books, 2015)