Are you looking for scholarly resources? Or more general?

If you are looking for scholarly articles – search RAMBI
http://aleph.nli.org.il/F/RH5TCIMLU792Y7HTDUYM9XJ7MQAXCY3AAFDK5GC3ITB96X1LNU-06726?func=find-b-0&con_lng=eng

For more general sites, I often refer to
http://www.myjewishlearning.com/article/jewish-life/
http://www.reformjudaism.org/practice/lifecycle-and-rituals

for feminist/contemporary/alternative/fill-in-the gaps/ I use
http://ritualwell.org/lifecycles

Sheryl

Sheryl Stahl
Senior Associate Library
Frances-Henry Library
Hebrew Union College-Jewish Institute of Religion
3077 University Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90007

213-765-2127
sst...@huc.edu<mailto:sst...@huc.edu>