A couple of months ago I acquired the remaining stock of books from an
organization than had annual international conferences on the subject of Jewish
medical ethics. I have offered these books for sale through several blog post
on the Hollander Books blog. These are

Moses Maimonides Medical Writing and works on Maimonidean Medicine.
http://hollanderbooks.blogspot.com/2017/02/moses-maimonides-medical-writing-and.html

Medical Halakhah
http://hollanderbooks.blogspot.com/2017/02/medical-halakhah.html

Practical Guides for ill and suffering Jewish people and their doctors and
care-givers
http://hollanderbooks.blogspot.com/2017/02/practical-guides-for-ill-and-suffering.html

and
Selections on the History of Medicine among the Jews
http://hollanderbooks.blogspot.com/2017/02/selections-on-history-of-medicine-among.html

Some books I have a supply of and others I have only a single copy. Prices are
reasonable. Thank you for your interest.

All the best,
Henry Hollander