I just had my Jewish children's book on Angels rejected by Karben, and I had
deliberately put in  multi-colored/ angels..
 so its now with Berman house at the moment and they will decide..
 if they also reject it, who else do you recommend as publisher ,beforeI decide
to self publish?
 Rabbi Rayzel

Internet Kavannah 5774

     As I grow my abilities to keep up with email, facebook, instagram, twitter
and the myriad of other ways to stay connected, Help me remember it is through
the heart that all true bonds form. Oh, Great Creator, as we manifest new
realities with our fingertips and computer screens, guide me to do it with love
and remember to unplug occasionally. Grant serenity to those who do not hear
back from me within a day or two.  Bless all with love,  light and discernment
to hit delete when necessary. Amen

 Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved
body,saying who let the morning people run things?, but rather to skid in
sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy Shechinah...what a ride"............
 May angelic beings guide your way today.

Rabbi G. Rayzel Raphael
http://www.shechinah.com <http://www.shechinah.com/>
http://www.interfaithjewishweddings.com

ANGELS CARRY YOU: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/rabbirayzelraphael

BIBLE BABES: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/rabbigrr2

FRIDAY NIGHT REVIVED: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/rabbigrr
<http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/rabbigrr>
MIRAJ: http://www.cdbaby.com/Artist/MIRAJ <http://www.cdbaby.com/Artist/MIRAJ>
NEW MOON: http://www.shechinah.com/new-moon.html

Think Green. Please don’t print this message unless it’s really necessary.
Thank you.