      From: Michelle Chesner <michm...@gmail.com>
 To: Rachel Leket-Mor <rachel.leket-...@asu.edu>
Cc: "hasaf...@lists.service.ohio-state.edu"
<hasaf...@lists.service.ohio-state.edu>
 Sent: Tuesday, 27 June 2017, 19:56
 Subject: Re: [ha-Safran] Biegeleisen Books-Oral History

We have a small archive of booksellers' correspondence from the 30s-50s
(https://clio.columbia.edu/catalog/10723259 - it was literally processed this
spring, so I have an inventory list), and it's something I'm very interested in
as well.  It would be an incredible student project to do a Biegeleisen history
- I'm going to see if there is anyone in the area interested.
Perhaps a working group?
Michelle
On Tue, Jun 27, 2017 at 2:25 PM, Rachel Leket-Mor <rachel.leket-...@asu.edu>