Hello. If you attended the NYC 2017 conference, please fill out the
attached survey. Please do not send it back to Hasafran, but rather send it
rosenbl...@brandeis.edu

We learn from these evaluations about how to improve our conferences in the
future. We appreciate your feedback, and thank you in advance for your
input.

We will be sending out an email in about a week to the conference
registration list, so that anyone who attended who is not an AJL member
will have an opportunity to comment.

Jim Rosenbloom

--
James P Rosenbloom