“Strange Attractors” by Rebecca Goldstein. I read it quite a while ago and some
of the stories still resonate.

Rita Lifton
JTS Library

From: Hasafran [mailto:hasafran-bounces+rilifton=jtsa....@lists.osu.edu] On
Behalf Of Amalia Warshenbrot
Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2017 11:05 PM
To: Hasafran <hasafran@lists.osu.edu>
Subject: [ha-Safran] Looking for a suggestion of a collection of short stories
for a women's discussion group

Shalom,
I’m looking for a suggestion of a collection of short stories for a women's
discussion group.
A discussion stories from the book Apples from the Desert was very successful.
The discussion on the stories in the book After Abel  (recommended by Rachel
Kamin) went well too.
Thank you to  Rachel for suggesting the book The Best Place on Earth. I like it
but I was asked for additional suggestions.
Shabbat shalom,
Amalia