From: Hasafran [mailto:hasafran-boun...@lists.osu.edu] On Behalf Of Rayzel
Raphael
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2018 2:21 PM
To: hasafran@lists.osu.edu
Subject: [ha-Safran] Questions re : libraries finding authors?

Besides this list serve,
how do all of you in libraries find out about new releases? How do you decided
what to buy? Is it based on reviews? Needs on your shelves? ( Of course budget)
but are are there annual Jewish book fairs- Besides the Jewish book council?
Are there catalogues? I’m wondering what the best way for independent authors
to let folks know of their offerings in the age of self- publishing?

I’ve been approached by a marketing company, but I have no idea if thats the
best way to get it to my market. Are there Jewish book marketing companies -
besides Berhman and Kar-ben who do their own….?

Any advice appreaciated!

Rabbi Rayzei
"
 May angelic beings guide your way today.
 Rabbi G. Rayzel Raphael
Singer, Songwriter, Ritual-Maker and Spirituality Consultant.
http://www.shechinah.com<http://www.shechinah.com/>
Angels for Dreamtime:
https://www.balboapress.com/Bookstore/BookDetail.aspx?Book=765903
New Moon: http://www.shechinah.com/new-moon.html