In order to reinvigorate our library, we are exploring transitioning to an
e-library with downloadable books. I am seeking information to determine if
there is a Jewish library system for e-books, the software needed, if networks
of different area organizations can be included in a subscription.

Thank you,
Karen Schlosberg

**Please note that my email address has changed to
kschlosb...@jewishdallas.org<mailto:kschlosb...@jewishdallas.org>. Please
update your contact. Thank you!**

Karen Schlosberg
Coordinator of Projects and Administration, Center for Jewish Education
Jewish Federation of Greater Dallas
7800 Northaven Road
Dallas, Texas 75230

Phone:  (214) 239-7131
Fax:       (214) 239-7171

www.jewishdallas.org<http://www.jewishdallas.org/>

OUR MISSION: To serve on behalf of the Jewish Federation of Greater Dallas as
the resource to facilitate and convene the Jewish community on issues
pertaining to Jewish education, to enrich existing programs, and serve as a
catalyst for new initiatives. To support Jewish education as the critical link
in ensuring Jewish continuity and the increased engagement of all members of
the Greater Dallas Jewish community.

[Email Sig with
FedProud]<http://www.jewishdallas.org/>http://www.jewishdallas.org/