Please reply directly to Ian at  ikan...@bbyo.org
Friends,

BBYO has a collection of Jewish books, collected over the last 60+ years, at
our Perlman Camp facility in northeastern Pennsylvania (the general Poconos
area). As we work to preserve those we need for relevant program purposes, we
are interested in sharing or donating about 500 books inclusive of a wide
variety of topics. We’re curious if anyone knows of any libraries, book stores,
collectors or individuals (ideally, across the Mid-Atlantic or
Northeast) that might be interested in acquiring these books for use,
collecting or re-sale.
Please be in touch if interested or with referrals.

Thanks,
Ian, ikan...@bbyo.org