From: Fred Isaac
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2018 3:02 PM
To: Anjelica Ruiz ; Hasafran
Subject: Re: [ha-Safran] Library handbooks/policies
Anjelica --

Over the years Temple Emanu-El had some AJL members running the Library. Have
you checked with them about any documents they may still have? Also, there was
a Community Library at one point -- attached to the BJE, I believe. Do they
have any information?

They won't be up-to-date at this point, but should help you figure out how it
operated.

Fred Isaac
Oakland, CA