*Academic Studies Press* (ASP) is currently inviting submissions for the
next issue of the *Journal of Contemporary Antisemitism
<http://journals.academicstudiespress.com/index.php/JCA/index>*, which is
due for publication in Spring 2019.

The *Journal of Contemporary Antisemitism* focuses on the multiple and
changing manifestations of antisemitism in the contemporary world,
including but not limited to, antisemitism in the Islamic world, in Europe,
on the left and the right of the political spectra, secular antisemitism,
antisemitism in the church, and anti-Zionism.

We encourage scholars from all disciplines across the social sciences and
humanities to submit 1) an original research article reporting qualitative
or quantitative research; 2) a literature review; 3) a conceptual or
theoretical article; 4) a commentary; or 5) a book review.

Please submit your manuscript to *j...@academicstudiespress.com
<j...@academicstudiespress.com>*. The deadline for submissions is *October
1, 2018*.

Your manuscript should comply with the authors’ guidelines, which may be
found at:
http://journals.academicstudiespress.com/index.php/JCA/about/submissions#authorGuidelines

*ABOUT THE JOURNAL*

The Journal of Contemporary Antisemitism, which is one of the few journals
exclusively dedicated to the analysis of antisemitism, focuses on the
multiple and changing manifestations of antisemitism in the contemporary
world. While our interest is in the post-Holocaust era, submissions may
include relevant empirical studies dealing with the 19th or early 20th
century. Specifically, our focus is on 21st century forms of antisemitism,
including but not limited to, antisemitism in the Islamic world, in Europe,
on the left and the right of the political spectra, secular antisemitism,
antisemitism in the church, and anti-Zionism.

Overseen by an international team of editors, this rigorously peer-reviewed
journal aims to provide a forum in which scholars from diverse political
and intellectual backgrounds can analyze, debate, and formulate effective

*ABOUT ACADEMIC STUDIES PRESS*

Academic Studies Press is an independent scholarly publisher devoted to
advancing knowledge and understanding in the humanities and social
sciences, with an emphasis on Jewish Studies and Slavic Studies. Through
our outstanding, opinion-leading authors and series editors, we
continuously strive to enhance understanding through our monographs and
critical companions, improve the accessibility of classic works through our
translations, and inspire dialogue through our scholarly commentaries. We
champion innovative ideas and new, creative interpretations.

--
Academic Studies Press

28 Montfern Avenue
Brighton, MA 02135