here are some I culled from otherlists
 it's a Jewish/Feminist/Lesbian/Queer parenting book:

Greenberg, Julie  Just Parenting: Building the World One Family at a Time, 2014
 (It's a mixture of memoir and self-help.)

-----

Rabbi Julie Greenberg

      She/Her/Hers

Mychal edited a book called Struggling in Good Faith.  I wrote the chapter on
LGBTQ Jews.

Professor Marla Brettshneider:

 coming out in 2018 or early 2019

** A Special JEWISH ISSUES of the Journal of Lesbian Studies

My intro to that volume should serve as a great reference of lots of lesbian
(mostly) Jewish work…

My 2 othe rfull-length  lgbtq works in 2017 and 2018 aren’t specifically Jewish

But my:

2016 Jewish Feminism and Intersectionality is jewish & queer

And my:

2015 The Jewish Phenomenon in Sub-Saharan Africa: The politics of contradictory
discourses has feminist and queer stuff in it- when NO other work in the field
does.

I would also include Joyce’s new book- has more on lesbians that MOST works

Antler, Joyce. Jewish Radical Feminism: Voices from the Women's Liberation
Movement. New York, NY: New York University Press, 2018.

Not exactly sure what forms- many news articles….

Also- I’m sure I’m missing lots of stuff (pre & post 2014)- FEEL FREE TO BRING
THINGS TO MY ATTENTION!!

Dykewomon, Elana.  What Can I Ask: New and Selected Poems, 1975-2014. New York,
NY: Midsummer Nights Press, 2015.

Fischer, Erica. Aimee & Jaguar: A Love Story, Berlin 1943. New York, NY: Harper
Perennial, 2015.

Gorlin, Rebecca. "The Voice of a Wandering Jewish Bisexual." In Bi Any Other
Name: Bisexual People Speak Out, edited by Loraine Hutchins, Lani Kaahumanu.
Bronx, NY: Riverdale Avenue Books, 2015.

Lax, Leah. Uncovered: How I Left Hasidic Life and Finally Came Home: A Memoir.
Berkeley, CA: She Writes Press, 2015.

Levins Morales, Aurora. "...And Even Fidel Can't Change That!" In This Bridge
Called My Back: Writings by Radical Women of Color, edited by Cherríe Moraga
and Gloria Anzaldúa. Albany, NY: State University of New York Press, 2015.

Milligan, Amy K. "Expanding Sisterhood: Jewish Lesbians and Externalizations of
Jewishness." Journal of Lesbian Studies 18, no. 4 (2014): 437-55.

Nepon, Ezra Berkley. "Zamlers, Tricksters, and Queers: Re-Mixing Histories in
Yiddishland and Faerieland." In Transformative Language Arts in Action, edited
by Ruth Farmer and Carryn Mirriam-Goldberg, 79-93. Lanham, MD: Rowman &
Littlefield, 2014.

One of Us. Directed by Heidi Ewing and Rachel Grady. Performed by Etty, Chani
Getter, and Ari Hershkowitz. USA: Loki Films, 2017.

This is also interesting:

Lachs, Vivi. Whitechapel Noise: Jewish Immigrant Life in Yiddish Song and
Verse, London 1884–1914. Detroit, MI: Wayne State University Press, 2018.

https://www.publishersweekly.com/978-1-5126-0293-7
<https://www.publishersweekly.com/978-1-5126-0293-7>

 May angelic beings guide your way today.
 Rabbi G. Rayzel Raphael
Singer, Songwriter, Ritual-Maker and Spirituality Consultant.
http://www.shechinah.com <http://www.shechinah.com/>
www.interfaithjewishweddings.com <http://www.interfaithjewishweddings.com/>