From: Saul-gmail <sauljs...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Jan 25, 2019 at 2:43 PM
Subject: Re: The ‘Founder’ Of The Hebrew Telegraph
To: David Wilk <wilk....@gmail.com>

Hi David

Much thanks for taking the time to drop me a line.  By all means, feel free
to recommend the article to your discussion group — which I’d bet consists
of some really interesting people — or to otherwise use it as you see fit.

I am far from being an expert on the subjects about which I write.  Rather,
I am a Judaica collector who loves Jewish history and truly enjoys digging
into the backstory of the items I collect, which constitutes the backbone
of every article I write. This is my roundabout way of saying that I not
know which Romanization system was used by the British — but if you or
anyone in your Judaica librarians group finds out, please be sure to let me
know!

Best regards and Shabbat shalom.
SJS