Dear Colleagues,
My name is Professor Richard Tomback. I am a lecturer in Holocaust Studies in
the Kingsborough Community
College , in Brooklyn NY.  I am also the new curator of the  KBCC Holocaust
Study Center.

Inasmuch as KBCC is situated in a highly concentrated neighborhood, consisting
of primarily residents/citizens of the former
USSR, I was wondering if any of the Jewish libraries might have duplicate books
in Russian to send our way.
On a personal level, I am looking to obtain a used copy(condition not
significant) of the book, Kniga Pogromov.

Thank all in advance for any assistance offered.

Best,
Richard T
________________________________

 This electronic message transmission contains information that may be
proprietary, confidential and/or privileged. The information is intended only
for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above. If you are not the
intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying or distribution or
use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received
this electronic transmission in error, please delete it and any copies, and
notify the sender immediately by replying to the address listed in the "From:"
field. If you do not want to receive email from this source please contact
postmas...@kbcc.cuny.edu AND include the original message to be removed from.
Thank you.