SAVE THE DATE :   TUESDAY, MAY 21, 2019

ANNUAL AJL NYMA SCHOOL LIBRARY WORKSHOP

   If I am not for myself, who will advocate for me? If I am only for myself,
what good am I? If not now, When?

           Creating a 21st century library at the Yeshivah of Flatbush High
School

     AT THE NEW YESHIVAH OF FLATBUSH HIGH SCHOOL LIBRARY

  Learn how advocacy and cooperation can create a 21st century library in your
school.  Workshop includes a tour of the library and presentations by Rachail
Kurtz, Library Chair, Yeshivah of Flatbush High School and Rabbi Joseph Beyda,
Principal, Yeshivah of Flatbush High School.

    Librarians and school administrators are welcome.  Bring a friend.

RSVP:  Leslie Monchar    leslie.monc...@gmail.com

             Bruchie Weinstein   librar...@mdyhs.net
      Leslie Monchar and Bruchie Weinstein, co-chair AJL NYMA School Library
workshop