From: Hasafran
<hasafran-bounces+opotap=bu....@lists.osu.edu<mailto:hasafran-bounces+opotap=bu....@lists.osu.edu>>
 on behalf of Marion Stein via Hasafran
<hasafran@lists.osu.edu<mailto:hasafran@lists.osu.edu>>
Date: Friday, February 22, 2019 at 11:15 AM
To: Hasafran
<hasaf...@lists.acs.ohio-state.edu<mailto:hasaf...@lists.acs.ohio-state.edu>>
Subject: [ha-Safran] Learning about sefardic migrations and how the different
communities interact and self identify

Hi,
We have a member of our community who is from Egypt and another from Iraq. We
have been presenting periodically, discussions on the topics above through
personal stories. We'd like to deepen and expand these conversations with
reference to writers who may have had firsthand knowledge of their experiences
with migration and expulsion.  Can anyone recommend some fine writers whose
works we should be reading?
Marion Stein