---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Bea Baaden <bea.baa...@liu.edu>
Date: Mon, Mar 18, 2019 at 1:19 PM
Subject: [kiosk] Fw: Positions available at YIVO Institute for Jewish
Research
To: cwp-ki...@lists-1.liu.edu <cwp-ki...@lists-1.liu.edu>

------------------------------
*From:* Jill Strykowski <jstrykow...@yivo.cjh.org>
*Sent:* Monday, March 18, 2019 11:00 AM
*To:* Bea Baaden
*Subject:* Positions available at YIVO Institute for Jewish Research

*WARNING: *This email originated from outside of Long Island University. Do
not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and
know the content is safe. *- LIU Information Technology*

Dear Bea,

We have several positions here at YIVO related to a large grant to
conserve, describe and digitize our pre-WWII collections, along with
several internships available in the Archives related to technology-upgrade
and control projects.  Please find the announcements attached.  We would
really appreciate it if you could post on LIU’s library program list-serv.

Thanks very much,

Jill Strykowski

*Jill Strykowski*
Special Projects Manager
YIVO Institute for Jewish Research

15 W 16th St, New York, NY 10011

jstrykow...@yivo.cjh.org | Direct: 212.294.6103

Visit our Website <https://www.yivo.org/> | Join our Email List
<http://yivo.convio.net/site/Survey?ACTION_REQUIRED=URI_ACTION_USER_REQUESTS&SURVEY_ID=2741>
| Like us on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/YIVOInstitute> | Follow us
on Twitter <https://twitter.com/yivoinstitute> | Follow us on Instagram
<https://www.instagram.com/yivoinstitute>

solely for the individual(s) or entity named above and others who have been
specifically authorized to receive it. If you are not the intended
recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose the contents of this
communication to others. Please notify the sender that you have received
this e-mail in error by replying to the e-mail. Please then delete the
e-mail and any copies of it. No reliance may be placed upon this email
without written confirmation of its content and any liability arising from
such reliance without written confirmation is hereby excluded. YIVO
Institute for Jewish Research