From: Heidi Rabinowitz via Hasafran
Sent: Monday, April 01, 2019 12:05 PM
To: hasafran@lists.osu.edu ; sf...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [ha-Safran] AJL article on ALA blog
I am pleased to tell you that I wrote an article for ALA’s Intersections blog
(a blog on diversity, literacy, and outreach) about AJL, the Sydney Taylor Book
Awards, and Jewish children’s literature in general. I hope this will bring
more general attention to AJL. Please read the article and share it with your
friends, colleagues, on social media, etc.
http://www.ala.org/advocacy/diversity/odlos-blog/sydney-taylor

Thanks,

Heidi

Heidi Rabinowitz, Director

Feldman Children’s Library & Howard Computer Lab

Congregation B’nai Israel

2200 Yamato Road, Boca Raton, FL 33431

(561) 241-8118 ext. 206

heidi.rabinow...@cbiboca.org