Hi Everyone!

For the past 7 years, I have been going to my friends, the Goodmans,
for Pesach Seder. During the seder, David Goodman, would give short
vorts about the Haggadah. It reminds me of how my mother a"h, who was
a Hebrew teacher in Brooklyn, would also give explanations during the seder.

David just published a new Haggadah called "Haod Avi Chai" with over 450
short vorts about the Haggadah. I highly recommend it.
You can see additional details about the book and ordering information at:
https://haod-avi-chai.co.il/index.html

Enjoy the new Haggadah and consider getting a copy
to give as a Passover gift.

Shavua Tov,
Jacob

PS I am updating the Passover sites on an ongoing basis.
Links to all educational and fun sites are posted at:
https://jr.co.il/hotsites/passover.htm

---
https://www.avg.com