From: generaledi...@jewishlibraries.org
Sent: Friday, May 10, 2019 1:20 PM
To: amalia...@att.net
Subject: AJL News and AJL Reviews

      AJL News and AJL Reviews - May/June 2019
      AJL members,

      May/June 2019 issues of AJL News and AJL Reviews are now available online
on the AJL website at
http://jewishlibraries.org/content.php?page=Current_AJL_News___AJL_Reviews_

      The deadline for the September/October issues of News and Reviews is
Monday, August 5, 2019. Contributions for News should be emailed directly to
me. Reviews should be emailed to the appropriate co-editors. Many thanks for
your attention to this final deadline!

      After 9 years of service as the AJL News & AJL Reviews editor-in-chief, I
will be stepping down beginning September 1, 2019. The position will be posted
soon, and I will work closely with my replacement during summer.

      I wish to thank all wonderful colleagues with whom I had the pleasure to
work during the years: Nancy Sack, Daniel Scheide, Merrily Hart, Linda Silver,
Anne Dublin, Karen Ulric, Jackie Ben-Efraim, Rachel Kamin, Rebecca Jefferson,
and Chava (Kathe) Pinchuck. Thank you for your collegiality, guidance, and
encouragement during those years!

      Uri

      Uri Kolodney
      AJL News / AJL Reviews editor-in-chief

      The Association of Jewish Libraries
      http://www.jewishlibraries.org/main/Publications/NewsReviews.aspx
      Phone: 512-495-4399 | Fax: 512-495-4410
      Email: generaledi...@jewishlibraries.org

      I forgot my password. What should I do?

        a.. Click Forgot Username/Password? at the login screen.
        b.. When prompted, enter your email address, and then you will receive
an email with a link to reset your password.
        c.. Click the reset password link that you receive, and you will be
brought to a screen where you can reset your password.
        d.. Follow the instructions on that screen, to reset your password.
        e.. Now log in with your user name (your email address) and your newly
created password.
        f.. If you don't receive the email with reset password instructions,
contact ajlmembers...@gmail.com.

     This email was sent to amalia...@att.net by
generaledi...@jewishlibraries.org
            of Association of Jewish Libraries
            P.O. Box 1118
            Teaneck, NJ 07666

                  jewishlibraries.org | Unsubscribe from Email Notifications |
Privacy Policy