From: "Trott, Garrett" <colli...@lists.ala.org>
Date: Sat, Jun 22, 2019 at 12:11 PM
Subject: [collib-l] CALL - publication venue for religious and theological
librarians
To: colli...@lists.ala.org <colli...@lists.ala.org>

Please excuse cross-posting

Does your librarianship involve working with religious studies?  Are you
looking for a venue through which you can share your ideas or thoughts
about religious/theological librarianship?  Please consider submitting
publications to *Theological Librarianship* (*TL*).  *TL* is the open
access journal of Atla.  It can be accessed at:
https://theolib.atla.com/theolib. Established in 1946 as the American
Theological Library Association, Atla is an association of librarians and
information professionals, and a producer of research tools, committed to
advancing the study of religion and theology.  While Atla is a membership
association, *TL* accepts submissions on a variety of topics from anybody
passionate about connecting and/or collecting religious and theological
content, and/or promoting worldwide scholarly communication in religion and
theology.  Details regarding our submission process are available at:
https://theolib.atla.com/theolib/about/submissions.

If you have any questions in relation to submission protocol, ideas for
articles, or general inquiries about *TL*, please do not hesitate to
contact me.

Thank you,

Garrett Trott
Editor-in-Chief of *Theological Librarianship*

-------

University Librarian
CORBAN UNIVERSITY
5000 Deer Park Drive SE