Aloha, librarians,
This message came in response to a phone call to the web. Please contact Patricia Landy directly if you're interested in acquiring the book What I Have To Tell.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject:        Re: AJL book review, advertising, give-aways
Date:   Mon, 15 Jul 2019 15:22:06 -0600
From:   Patricia Landy <pla...@me.com>
To:     Nancy Sack <s...@hawaii.edu>

Yes, we would be interested in donating to libraries. We would ask only for $10 to cover shipping and handling costs. Private copies can be purchased from renategjustinmd.com <http://renategjustinmd.com> for $40. Proceeds go to Doctors Without Borders and CASA.

A first-hand account of the raw reality of prejudice and one woman’s courage and ability to make a difference. /What I Have to Tell/ is an intimate, haunting memoir that recounts the remarkable history and set of happenstances that shaped one woman’s life and forever changed the lives of countless women and children across the globe. Dr. Justin engages readers with stories from her past that seem to test reality and speak to the profound fluidity and resilience of the human spirit. As a final offering, this is what she has to tell.

A survivor’s simply and beautifully conveyed remembrance, powerful and edifying. Kirkus Reviews, May 2019.
https://www.kirkusreviews.com/book-reviews/renate-g-justin/what-i-have-to-tell-a-memoir/

WHAT I HAVE TO TELL: A Memoir, Renate G. Justin, Crystal Publishing LLC (163 pp.) ISBN: 978-1-942624-56-1

Patricia Landy, Publisher
Crystal Publishing, LLC
pla...@me.com <mailto:pla...@me.com>