Shalom,

We received the following request from the Romanian Library Association.
Please show your support by filling out the brief survey at the second link
below:

Comment: Dear librarian, kind receiver

I'm Nicolaie, a researcher for the LIS community of kosson.ro and Romanian
Library Association. I take a deep interest to what is the place of date in
the library's daily activities with an acute accent on what training and
qualification should be.

At the beginning of the year, I wrote a brief study about where is the
place of data in training the librarians as this new set of needed
qualifications entered libraries also -
http://www.rrbsi.ro/index.php/rrbsi/article/view/73.

It is time to extend my research beyond what search engines/databases are
able to reveal. I need to get grass-roots answers from the global scope,
and this is the reason I ask for a bit of help in completing my research.

For speeding up the process, I designed a form that can be completed in a
few minutes. The form is accessible here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfMZfhjRsN1eiIv21V_jptwVfnzs9H3rqNZ-7xuzEdeFhrJJg/viewform

Please, make this form known high and low to all those interested in the
new possible roles of the future librarian.

Thank you very much for your time.

Constantinescu Nicolaie
Information Architect
http://www.kosson.ro
Acces Deschis România
http://www.acces-deschis.ro
You find me here: https://www.facebook.com/kosson
And the professional side: https://www.facebook.com/groups/kosson/
On LinkedIn: https://ro.linkedin.com/in/kosson

--
Jackie Ben-Efraim

*"Although the books had changed, I the reader had not." **Micha Yosef
Berdichevsky 1865-1921*

Special Collections Librarian
Ostrow Library
American Jewish University