I'm delighted to announce just in time for Rosh HaShanah, I have finally
converted my Telly award winning videos to digital format and posted the
first two programs up to my new youtube channel, The Story Snipper.

The first story, The Birthday Shofar, is about a mischievous monkey who
frightens all the animals with her shiny new shofar. The youtube link is:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_iP-dYEcNQ&t=283s
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_iP-dYEcNQ&t=283s&fbclid=IwAR05iwBYsTEdTzBWxfuC7c76swDhYD03wf6En7tN0O3sOSJ2RJBAjq1uMb0>
.
Please be sure to subscribe to my channel so you can be informed when
additional stories are posted up for viewing. Shana tova umetukah!

My second story/program is "The Sabbath Bride" also dealing with the theme
of repentance as well as Shabbat.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Syor1lc4gds

Permission is granted to download the videos and use in the classroom.

Shana tova umetuakah.

Evi Reznick
books2g...@gmail.com