Dear Friends,

Does anyone have any contact information for the heirs of the Estates of
S.Y. Agnon, Sol Liptzin, and Berl Kagan (Kohen)? I've found on Wikipedia
that the children of Agnon are Emuna Yaron and Shalom Agnon. The heirs of
Liptzin are Velva L. Lynfield and Karen Sitton. I have not found any heirs
for Kagan. One colleague has suggested that I write to Bet Agnon in
Jerusalem for information on the Agnon Estate, which I've done. I am
seeking permission to publish my translations into English of (very short)
Yiddish-language writings by these authors. If anyone has any information,
please e-mail me off list (yermiyahuahrontaub at gmail dot com). Thanks so
much!

All my best for a happy and healthy new year,
Yermiyahu Ahron