Dear Book of Life Listeners,

The newest episode of The Book of Life Podcast features an interview with
Nancy Churnin, author of half a dozen picture book biographies (and more on
the way). We were particularly interested in her Jewish-interest bio's,
Irving Berlin, The Immigrant Boy Who Made America Sing and Martin & Anne:
The Kindred Spirits of Dr Martin Luther King Jr and Anne Frank.

You can hear the episode at
https://jewishbooks.blogspot.com/2019/10/nancy-churnin-biography-queen.html,
where you can also find a transcript. Please share the link with your
friends and colleagues! And please let me know what you think of the
episode.

Happy Sukkot!
Heidi

Heidi Rabinowitz, Host