Shalom,

I'm posting this position once again since no one has been offered the job.

LIBRARY ASSESSMENT MANAGER:
<https://nam05.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fbsu.peopleadmin.com%2Fpostings%2F19251&data=02%7C01%7Csanoel%40bsu.edu%7C21747882f3e646e68d2c08d743454288%7C6fff909f07dc40da9e30fd7549c0f494%7C0%7C0%7C637051837050291675&sdata=tL2QvbZOUma2w5cqij4oMUQKYXPNyctRMcD2aJk8djk%3D&reserved=0>

*Ball State University Libraries* is searching for *a dynamic,
collaborative, and innovative leader* to manage the development and
coordination of an inclusive and comprehensive strategic assessment program
across all library units with a focus on user experience and measurable
student success and learning outcomes.

Ball State University Libraries includes Bracken Library and branch
libraries in the Cooper Science Building, Architecture Building and Health
Professions Building. The Libraries employs 48 professionals and 68 staff
employees. With over 1.2 million volumes and 300 databases, the Libraries
provides access to a full spectrum of scholarly resources and also offers
vibrant learning space for over 1.3 million annual visitors.

The Libraries is a vibrant center for collaboration and learning and
advances a strong commitment to student success, lifetime learning, faculty
support, community engagement, and inclusivity and diversity.

*MISSION**:*
Ball State University Libraries supports the university’s mission and
enduring values by creating transformative experiences for diverse
communities of learners through excellent resources, expert research
assistance, dedicated study and learning spaces, and innovative services
and technologies for knowledge discovery and dissemination, lifetime
learning, and community engagement.

*VISION**:*
Ball State University Libraries is an effective leader and essential
partner in the success of our students, the advancement of our faculty, and
the progress of our community. We innovate to connect people, cultures, and
knowledge as a center for lifelong learning and a catalyst for new ideas.

To learn more about this exciting opportunity and to apply, visit
https://bsu.peopleadmin.com/postings/19251
<https://nam05.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fbsu.peopleadmin.com%2Fpostings%2F19251&data=02%7C01%7Csanoel%40bsu.edu%7C21747882f3e646e68d2c08d743454288%7C6fff909f07dc40da9e30fd7549c0f494%7C0%7C0%7C637051837050301665&sdata=cmT8hlnJZnhbHtQDRJDv7%2BDqpMH1YXOtzjL6Gv00RW4%3D&reserved=0>
.

Ball State University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
that is strongly and actively committed to diversity within its community.
Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are
strongly encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive equal
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other
legally protected status.

Ball State University Libraries had a job posting for a Library Assessment
Manager go up today.

https://bsu.peopleadmin.com/postings/19251

Applications are being accepted from now through October 28, 2019.

*-------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

*Salli Noel*

University Libraries

Secretary to Dean of University Libraries       v:  765 285-5277

Ball State University                                        f:  765
285-2008

Muncie, IN  47306                                          e:
san...@bsu.edu

Mo'adim le-Simha,

Jackie
--
Jackie Ben-Efraim

*"Although the books had changed, I the reader had not." **Micha Yosef
Berdichevsky 1865-1921*

Special Collections Librarian
Ostrow Library
American Jewish University