Kol Hakavod to AJL new editor Sally Stieglitz for the AJL News and Reviews
Nov./Dec. issue.  In addition to the Reviews Sally interviewed Lia Ronnen,
editor and  publisher of the Israeli cookbooks (I think that Shuk is her
recent).  You can read A tribute to Mordicai  Gerstein by Etta Gold with a link
to the New York Times Tribute and, especially  the front page article by Heidi
Rabinowitz on the Face-Book group JEWISH KIDLIT MAVINS.  Don’t miss  Ellen
Share’s explanation on Pintrest Social Media Website. I believe that Ellen’s
article was developed after her presentation on it at the last conference.
If you are new to AJL go to the website, click Publications (on the top) and go
to the down arrow Digital publications. It goes without saying that you will
need to  log-on first with your password.
I’m writing before finishing reading it because I’m exited!
Amalia Warshenbrot
AJL Immediate past president