From: Hasafran <hasafran-bounces+hsukenic=hebrewcollege....@lists.osu.edu> on
behalf of James Rosenbloom via Hasafran <hasafran@lists.osu.edu>
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2019 1:26 PM
To: hasaf...@lists.service.ohio-state.edu
Subject: [ha-Safran] Upcoming retirement

Dear friends and colleagues --  I will be retiring after 43 years at Brandeis.
Monday will be my last day at work. I've enjoyed my years of involvement with
AJL and my interactions with many of you. I do not plan to attend future
conferences, but will remain a member. I will always be happy to assist AJL in
any way that I can.

I will be keeping my Brandeis email address, and my phone numbers are listed on
the AJL website.

Jim

--
James P Rosenbloom