Hello Andrea,

Thank you for your excellent question!

As a JL author, you get regular notifications about your article downloads from
Digital Commons (bepress). We do have Google Analytics installed on our site
and I can send you more information about access to your article (actual
downloads or visits to the article page). This information is tied to IP
address associated with the download (academic institutions, commercial bodies,
or private) as well as the city/country where it came from. We do have readers
from all over the world, including places that are not particularly known for
their sympathy for Jewish culture. It is through JL, among other things, that
AJL achieves its mission to educate and promote information about "all things
Jewish."

However, once we leave Digital Commons in a few weeks, our content will be
transferred to another system and the author dashboard will not be accessible.
I will let authors know before the content is removed, so they can download any
past information. The new system will still provide information about JL
readership, but it will be done differently. I would like to emphasize that all
the content currently online WILL be available on the new system.

I take this opportunity to thank the many congratulatory emails I received,
both privately and on ha-Safran. Thank you for your kind words and strong
support!!!

Rachel

On 11/01/2020, 14:16, "Hasafran on behalf of Andrea Rapp via Hasafran"