From: Schoen Books
Sent: Monday, January 13, 2020 1:08 PM
To: hasaf...@lists.acs.ohio-state.edu
Subject: "Mezuzah" Judaica Booklist

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

I appreciate your taking the time and commitment reviewing this list of recent
acquisitions. Our goal has always been to fulfill and nourish the scholar and
librarian's quest for unusual and hard-to-find Judaica and books on the Shoah.
This is a dance we do together--it also involves your choosing to waltz along
with us.

All of our catalogs are also available for viewing on the site. We actively buy
scholarly books withdrawn from libraries (with or without library markings).

Additionally, if you are interested in German Jewish history, we are working to
document the fates of Jews from Herborn and Vacha, two German towns where my
parents were raised.

We look forward to hearing from you, all the best for a healthy and good year.

Shalom,

Ken Yekutiel Schoen  413-665-0066

www.schoenbooks.com
www.janetrigere.com