> Dear Friends and Colleagues,
>
> We were contacted by an upcycling facility in the Boston area about this
> free shelving. We can't use it but thought you might be able to!
>
> Details are below, please pass info along if you know of anyone who might
> want it.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Dan Wyman

Dan Wyman Books LLC. www.DanWymanBooks.com <http://www.danwymanbooks.com/>
Mail and Shipping: 697 Grand St, Suite 207   Brooklyn, NY   11211
Warehouse: 1250 Metropolitan Ave   Brooklyn, NY   11237 (Yellow Awning)
Search at www.danwymanbooks.com/searchpage.php
Browsing by Appointment
Receive our catalogs at www.eepurl.com/iWoVD
d...@danwymanbooks.com voice: 718-963-0410   cell: 347-564-3954