Good morning, chaverim:

If you follow me on social media, you may have seen that among my
#NewsletterRecs (for newsletters focused on matters bookish and/or Jewish),
I’ve often mentioned the Jewish Insider “Daily Kickoff” email.

In its own words,

"*Jewish Insider (JI)* covers U.S. politics, philanthropy and business news
with a Jewish angle.

*What We’re About:* We are here to bring you new ideas and
information. We’re not advocacy news. We’re not here to confirm your views
or challenge your beliefs.

*JI delivers a curated morning newsletter, the Daily Kickoff*, which
provides an overview of the news, buzz and stories that matter. The *Daily
Kickoff* is distributed on weekday mornings."

And now, they’ve launched an “ambassador” program. I’m aiming to earn the
top reward of an invitation to meet the JI staff for coffee. To make that
happen, I ask any of you who may be interested to sign up to receive the
free newsletter yourself by USING THIS LINK
<http://jewishinsider.com/referrals?grsf=we7jfj>, which credits me for the
referral. (If there's a any problem with the embedded link, here it is
again: http://jewishinsider.com/referrals/?grsf=we7jfj .)

*Thank you so much! *
Best wishes,
Erika

--
*Erika Dreifus* | Reader. Writer. Teacher. Resource Maven.
(w) http://www.erikadreifus.com

*Now available: Birthright: Poems*