Heidi is inspirational with her dedication to AJL and Jewish children’s literature!   All you need to do is look at the recent Horn Book article she helped write!   Like so many others have mentioned, Heidiis certainly well deserving of this award.  Thank you Heidi and mazel tov on this accomplishment and many more I am sure in the future!
Ben
Ben Pastcan, Librarian
bpast...@shalomschool.org
2320 Sierra Boulevard
Sacramento, CA 95825
916.485.4151 (Office)
916.485.3970 (Fax)
http://www.shalomschool.org
Accredited by: NAEYC, WASC, AND AJL
Shalom School’s mission is to provide each child with an outstanding education in a nurturing environment that is academically excellent, inclusive, innovative, and inspired by Jewish values and traditions.