Yossie, That's a nice find, at Goethe University, and a nice looking cover
as well!

Your rapid response shows once again how indispensable librarians and the
library profession are for the successful flow of research and what a key
and integral role librarians serve in the research process.

best wishes,

Fruma

Fruma Mohrer, B.A.(History). Graduate Diploma in Education,  J.D.