Dear AJL online 2020 Conference Committee,

Thank you so much for (re)organizing and producing, in such a short time, the
AJL online conference!

I can only attest to the RAS sessions I attended (no double dipping in this
format!), which were all outstanding. Thank you, Michelle and Amalia for
putting the new program together and bringing in so many international
attendees whose voice is rarely heard in our annual meetings. The RAS awards
session also benefitted from this format and we can probably use it in the
future.

Congratulations to all presenters, the new Fanny Goldstein Merit Award winner
Zachary Baker, and the RAS Lifetime Achievement Award winner Robert Singerman.
Welcome, new new Board and Council members.

Kol ha-kavod!!!
Rachel

Rachel Leket-Mor, MA, MLIS
Associate Librarian
Curator, Open Stack Collections
IsraPulp Collection
Arizona State University Library
Phone: 480-965-2618<tel:(480)%20965-2618>

Editor, Judaica Librarianship (2012–Presnet)
Association of Jewish Libraries
https://ajlpublishing.org/