I want to say thank you to all of the organizers and speakers at the wonderful digital Association of Jewish Libraries Conference.   You are helping us stay connected during this difficult COVID-19 pandemic through Socio, e-mails, phone calls, and Zoom.   I learned plenty from all of you about different titles, web sites, advocacy, and programs you implement at your libraries.  While this year the conference was not in person, to me, it felt like it.   I appreciate all of your efforts so much and I hope that we continue our digital success from this recent AJL conference moving forward from strength to greater strength.
Sincerely,
Ben Pastcan
Ben Pastcan, Librarian
bpast...@shalomschool.org
2320 Sierra Boulevard
Sacramento, CA 95825
916.485.4151 (Office)
916.485.3970 (Fax)
www.shalomschool.org
Accredited by: NAEYC, WASC, AND AJL
Shalom School's mission is to provide each child with an outstanding education in a nurturing environment that is academically excellent, inclusive, innovative, and inspired by Jewish values and traditions.