Kanopy is very expensive and it is probably better for the mainstream type
of things.  I did not rely on it for Jewish/Israel Studies that much.  Our
film studies faculty come from a multitude of departments, disciplines, and
programs and use both documentaries and motion pictures.  We used to
subscribe but had to cancel their services because of the cost. The
decision to subscribe to it was not well-vetted in the first place.  When
we canceled - it created a lot of issues with confusion, access, etc.

Yelena Luckert
Director of Research, Teaching & Learning
Librarian for Jewish and Slavic Studies
University of Maryland Libraries
College Park, MD 20742
Phone:  301-405-9365
Fax:  301-405-9191
yluck...@umd.edu

****Due to the COVID-19 outbreak and to protect community health and
safety, the Libraries is utilizing teleworking tools. I am available via
email, Google Meets, and Zoom and I look forward to connecting with
you.***  *