Dear colleagues and friends,
I would be remiss not to add my thanks to all the other messages sent so far.
Thank you to the organizers, AV staff, participants, speakers, and “chatters”
who added immeasurably to this conference. I would not have been able to attend
the in-person conference, so this virtual conference gave me an opportunity to
connect with many of you. From the comfort of my own home, I attended many
interesting and forceful presentations. Although I’m no longer in the librarian
business, I still feel connected to this wonderful group of book lovers and
book mavens. May you go from strength to strength.
All the best from Toronto,
Anne Dublin

Sent from my iPad