From: Rachel Leket-Mor <rachel.leket-...@asu.edu>
To: Hasafran <hasafran-boun...@lists.osu.edu>, "hasafran@lists.osu.edu" <
hasafran@lists.osu.edu>
Bcc:
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2020 05:57:16 +0000
Subject: [ha-Safran] Archivists at local Jewish historical societies

Dear all,

I am posting for a faculty member. Please respond to him directly (email
below) and forward this note to colleagues at local Jewish historical
societies, if you know any:

For a book I am co-authoring on local Jewish historical societies I am
seeking also to learn about the professional connections of the employees
of those groups. There is no national organization bringing together local
Jewish historical societies. Societies that also are connected to museums
have the opportunity to connect professionally through CAJM (Council of
American Jewish Museums.) Archivists of local Jewish historical societies
could connect professionally through AJL.

I am seeking to determine whether any archivists employed by local Jewish
historical societies do belong to AJL and network through it. I would
welcome hearing from you at joel.gereb...@asu.edu.

Thank you,

Rachel