Dear All,

I hope that everybody is doing well.

I am looking for a book about Yom Kippur for children in 5th and 6th
grades. It would be nice if the book is in digital support since we are
doing remote learning with our students.

Will be waiting for your kind recommendations.

Shaná Tová from Ecuador,

Sol

--
[image: Colegio Einstein] <https://www.einstein.k12.ec/>

*Sol Paz*
Librarian
[image: Bosque del Paraíso] (02) 393-2570 ext. 126
[image: Colegio Einstein] s...@einstein.k12.ec <s...@einstein.k12.ec>
[image: Geoloc] Av. Diego Vásquez de Cepeda N77-157 y Alberto Einstein
[image: Geoloc] Casilla 17-11-5018
[image: Geoloc] www.einstein.k12.ec <https://www.einstein.k12.ec/>

--
Correo Institucional Unidad Educativa Alberto Einstein