We are still looking for a few more members to join; please consider
helping AJL strengthen our position as the leading authority on Judaic
Librarianship.

ATTENTION AJL MEMBERS!

AJL is forming a Strategic Planning Committee to determine AJL’s future
over the next 5 years.

We are looking for a limited number of AJL Members who want to help guide
the Association, and ensure we continue to strengthen our position as the
leading authority on Judaic librarianship. If you have ever considered
whether:

   -

   AJL is representing your professional needs.
   -

   Someone would listen to your ideas and provide you with the resources
   necessary to implement them.
   -

   You could have a role in planning and implementing AJL’s future.
   -

   You could contribute to AJL’s long-term growth and success.

Then we encourage you to get in touch!

The only requirement to be on the committee is to be an AJL member, even if
you join AJL the same day you apply for the committee position.

If you are interested in participating in this important endeavor, send an
email to Sean Boyle,  Strategic Planning Committee Chair,
boyles...@gmail.com, by Tuesday, October 13, stating how you believe you
can help in planning AJL’s future.

Because of the limited number of openings, you may not be selected for the
committee, however you may be asked to assist in designing and implementing
activities that support AJL’s Strategic Plan and its Goals and Objectives
as we confirm that AJL  is the leading authority on Judaic Librarianship!

We look forward to hearing from you.