Hi all,
My friend, author Jeff Gottesfeld, has written a labor-of-love project for
children during Covid times that he explains below:

"My thought was that Jewish life is communal. But there are still ways for kids
and families to find Jewish joy at home. To help that cause, and to give
parents plenty of ideas, I wrote a free, downloadable PDF coloring book for
kids: When We Can't Go Out: Jewish Joy at Home. It has glorious and funny
illustrations by Rhode Island School of Design student Jonah Cohen, and is
designed by Julie Greller, who is a childhood chum. We're all Jewish, it's
suitable for all streams of Jewish practice, and reflects the diversity of
Judaism. It's our gift to the community and our kids.

Our hope is that parents will download and print this free book for kids to
read, color, and enjoy.  I attach a copy here for your ease and sharing. The
shareable download link:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.jeffgottesfeldwriter.com/jewish-joy-at-home-download__;!!KGKeukY!lE9MGQCCwfRi3S3Q7aNgs0SHpzAnhLqciL6kJtPLlVXRC2YNDru3_svPHXD8b_rVJx-a0TslZn0OKiM$

Lisa Silverman
Co-Editor, Children’s and Teen Literature, AJL News and Reviews
Curator, Jewish Journal Streaming Guide