From: David Cappoli <dcapp...@ucla.edu>
Date: Wed, Dec 9, 2020 at 3:50 PM
Subject: [is-network] FW: Webinar: Impact of high school librarians on
college freshmen's GPAs, 12/11
To: <is-netw...@lists.gseis.ucla.edu>

The next free webinar hosted by the Special Library Association Education
Community will occur at 1:30pm EST on 12/11:

It features Dr. Lesley Farmer, CSU Long Beach, who will be discussing her
recent research on the impact of high school librarians and college
freshmen's GPAs -- and connections with academic librarians.

Please register for DEDU Inside Byte's webinar at:
attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1733173780110116367

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing
information about joining the webinar.

Dr. Lesley S. J. Farmer

Professor of Library Media

CSULB Teacher Librarian Program Coordinator

CSU ICT Literacy Project Manager

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/lifelong-information-literacy/CAL7RJuM2n04wxG4bt_qitZ0e3pq67L5*3Dkc5540pWggJ_15xdFg*40mail.gmail.com__;JSU!!KGKeukY!mN8aa9gIeGTmiLO3AR5Ezu_6PNi3U2L2zdef3uNBKHake_YExGXCMsJ16UrFx6isnmIP8X5x-6SfVto$

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/lifelong-information-literacy/CAL7RJuM2n04wxG4bt_qitZ0e3pq67L5*3Dkc5540pWggJ_15xdFg*40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer__;JSU!!KGKeukY!mN8aa9gIeGTmiLO3AR5Ezu_6PNi3U2L2zdef3uNBKHake_YExGXCMsJ16UrFx6isnmIP8X5xwv9EVp0$

.