Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2020 18:53:26 -0800
Subject: Eric Chaim Kline Bookseller is pleased to announce our 25% off end
of the year sale from December 7th -January 3rd.
To all our librarian friends and members of the AJL.

Please click on the link below (at the bottom of this email) and it will
take you to our flyer with the discount code.
Orders have to made through our website at klinebooks.com
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://klinebooks.com__;!!KGKeukY!i1pvJwU3XL3zHEDMJs97BMfZlrGzxQ2-NAqCGFNzLtj2Eba7ukrTN6kCiJZX3ezdyHY$>

The sale applies to all 20,000 titles presently listed on our website.

Institutions can be billed and material will be held if there are still
restrictions on shipping to your library.
Free shipping by media mail inside the US, otherwise at cost.

I would like to draw attention to one book.

*William Gross’s Catalog of Catalogs the 2020 AJL Bibliography award
winner. *
We have arranged with Brill to be able to include this title in our sale at
25% of the list price including with free shipping.

This is our item # 47407   Highly recommended for any institution that has
an interest in Jewish Art.

With thanks to all of you and wishing you well in these trying times.

Sincerely,

Eric Chaim Kline

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://conta.cc/3mDGA3e__;!!KGKeukY!gg-sqzDk8L2W94R29t78lLkho_9T5S1_OQEULyCHCk4D-c5NNNdVVn7ZkAWxangKdWw$

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://conta.cc/3mDGA3e__;!!KGKeukY!l8a-7gCD5Rb9kDqrs6rkVwpDaBHtFVyheIz-1Ji2s0MuIOy32vNPo8li80EIKzNp$>