From: Lois via Hasafran
Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2021 6:20 PM
To: hasaf...@lists.service.ohio-state.edu
Subject: [ha-Safran] AJL Collection Policy Examples

Our small synagogue library is looking for  examples of collection policies to
review in preparing a collection policy to guide our acquisition of books and
assist us in weeding books from our collection.
Thank you for your assistance.
Lois Zuckerman, Co-Chair
Library Committee
Congregation Beth El of Montgomery County
Bethesda, Maryland
Cell 240-462-1396
Sent from my iPhone by LoisZ
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.mail-archive.com/hasafran*40lists.service.ohio-state.edu/maillist.html__;JQ!!KGKeukY!ki5u5V7RoYza3DojCv7cSnU5FMLMz6lPuzXflazjjz8YJH8Lkx6Xzxow6h1bVDz5Re38FmfThMJd2KY$

Earlier Listserver:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.mail-archive.com/hasafran*40lists.acs.ohio-state.edu/maillist.html__;JQ!!KGKeukY!ki5u5V7RoYza3DojCv7cSnU5FMLMz6lPuzXflazjjz8YJH8Lkx6Xzxow6h1bVDz5Re38FmfTBRYqIAA$

AJL HomePage
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.JewishLibraries.org__;!!KGKeukY!ki5u5V7RoYza3DojCv7cSnU5FMLMz6lPuzXflazjjz8YJH8Lkx6Xzxow6h1bVDz5Re38FmfTR2lhBIM$